Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Have You Changed Your Password Lately



My good friend, Jo Barnes at Online Marketing Addicts and the best in social media/social marketing training who help in teaching me what I know had her youtube hacked and taken down. It's through no fault of hers. Someone decided it would be a fun game to pick someone to post crap on her site.
Jo Barnes has a powerful and positive reputation for helping others succeed. 


The web isn't getting any better and there are those who want to cause trouble no matter how severe. To many it's a game they enjoy and they have no thought if they hurt anyone in the process. Which brings me to an important item we never should overlook. I'm just as guilty of not doing this frequently enough. 
Change Your Passwords Frequently! Don't enable game players to use your account to reek havoc.
If you haven't changed your passwords on your online accounts for awhile, today might be a good day to do so. And do it frequently.. 

Here's a great article on staying safe online. Hongkiat offers a way to test your password strength and more.
http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/change-your-passwords/

Stay safe and change your passwords frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. I moderate all comments. Please be patient. I'll approve your comment and it will show up soon.